Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christchurch


WOW WOW WOW  - this is my kinda town.  My immediate thoughts were why can’t my home town of Brisbane be like this?  Absolutely everything was amazing, from the Cathedral located in a magnificent square to the beautiful Gardens dotted around the city and even a mini version of the river Avon complete with willow trees…..  for a while I felt as though I’d stepped into one of Monet’s paintings…. The cities leaders certainly know how to make tourists enjoy their stay from the free downtown shuttle bus through to the trams and horse drawn carriages…. This is certainly a city I want to come back to, time and time again …..Sheree make mental note for Jet Stars Gold Coast to ChristChurch weekend special fares!

This town may note be Paris, London or Rome….. but it certainly ranks up there after wandering around this cities beautiful architecture and gardens today.  Christchurch 10/10.










No comments:

Post a Comment