Monday, December 20, 2010

On the couch with Alan and Steve


As you can see grande café time means a grand time…… today’s morning  discussions at the Voyages Café centered around the 2012 itinerary  of Princess’ Grand Voyage – 75 days around the pacific rim……. Allen and Steve have graciously invited us to join them and even share their mini-suite and balcony…. They offered Sir Ken to share the suite,  but I wasn’t offended, I knew there was only 3 beds available in a mini-sute..    They even offered to share their closet space…… something about Steve wanting to make sure he and I didn’t clash clothing on formal night….
I have to say with Alaska, Russia, China, Japan, Vietnam on the itinerary I’m sorely tempted…… let’s hear it for the boyz and their ability to share 2012’s mini-suite….



1 comment:

  1. looks like it could be a "09Worldies" reunion because Rod and I are planning for it as well. the mini suite will be very cosy wont it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete